Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carole Nash bike insurance (the daddy)

Options
  • 19-08-2002 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Got a quote today from carole nash insurers for my NSR 125 which has been sitting under a vinyl sheet for the past 2 months or so.
    Having been quoted a little over 2000 euro at 23 living outside of the dublin area with 1 years no claims bonus from hibernian, i was well happy when they quoted me 1061 euro for third party cover, and i don't even have to bother me ass to get a full license and when i hit 24, the premium will go down again :)

Course you need to be about 23-24 for them to insure you but hell i don't care, i can be finally mobile again at a reasonable rate!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

so theyre back then?

maybe I'm just well out of it but I thought they were gone for good...

I just paid about 850 quid for my insurance too.. ahh well

Advertisement