Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer staff - Holidays?

• 19-08-2002 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Hey i'm just wondering what is the story on summer staff and holidays....like what are we entitled too? I'm almost positive we have the same rights as full time staff when it comes to holidays and going by that i'll of worked 14 weeks this summer leaving me with at the very least a weeks holidays

Just wondering am i right cuz i dont want to look a tit argueing with my manager to find out there right and im wrong!

Farlz

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

For the last two years I have being doing a bit of part-time work outside of my normal employment (shift work is great for that!).

I was entitled to holidays and, from what I can remember, had pretty much the same rights as the full time staff (including holiday pay).

TD.

Advertisement