Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

License for towing a trailer

Options
  • 20-08-2002 12:55am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know how one can get your full license upgraded so that I'm actually allowed tow a trailer?

Back when I applied for my provsional, I applied for the car+ trailer part but all I got was car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

ya gotta have a full lience in whatever ever cat' without a trailor before you can get a provisonal for it with a trailor. Says it on the old application form :)

Advertisement