Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otranome this Friday

Options
  • 20-08-2002 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Just to let some of our Friends here know that Otranome are playing the gigsmart gig this Friday in Mono. We should have a few pre release versions of the single "Sweet Screams" , it includes two oter songs and we'll be giving em away free...

Hope some of our old pals that hang around these parts can make it along..

Dan Walsh,Ginseng and Murder Of Crowes are also on the bill , it should be a great night with a friendly crowd so don't be shy!

all the best - Trev M

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

good luck with that trev...

whens the new single out anyway?? will it be on sale anywhere or just thru you guys??

and well done on being played on 2fm!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Cheers Kurdt, we will be popping it into Tower, Road , that place in Temple bar (I hope) and a few small places around town. We'll have full details soon and will have all the info on our site.

Thanks for your interest ;-)

Trev & the lads

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

good stuff trev... i was talking to ste a while back and it seemed like you's werent gonna go for the shops fair play, will be picking up a few copies...

cant make it on friday unfortunately as the missus is coming back from a long holiday so it'll be airport then pub ya know

best of luck with it i'm sure it will be a most rawkin event

Nice one Mick, apologies for my no show in Whelans the other night, a long and unintersting story as to why I didn't appear although you may have assessed the condition I was in from the phone call earlier in the evening...suffice to say that I was ,...of course ....quite drunk!

Later - trev m

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

This is gonna RAWKKKKK!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Everybody get your ass and your ma's ass down to this gig, all the bands on the line up are f**kin brilliant.

If you don't agree then your not my friend and I hate you.

But still come down anyway.

Cheers.

Niall.

Free Cd's from some of the eprformers on the night I believe....a little added incentive to come along !!! Please come along as we have no mates ...please my mam says Im very special y'know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

i have gotten my one night off for the next few months(!)to see this fine rawk show.
    gentrify and join me.
    if i am able to see this show;anyone can
    UNIFY,knomes!

i'm a gettin ready...
    i'm a gettin ready...
    i'm a gettin ready...
    TO J!VE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 panzer_attack

this is going to rock,i promise.i feel sorry for trevs guitar as i know it is going to get a jolly good thrashing.

I shall be thrashing the guitar like a gent

• Advertisement
Advertisement