Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lender

Options
  • 20-08-2002 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I really liked them - fast moving and fantastic on their guitars

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

im sure they were really good if u were into their stuff, i just wasnt
    i felt they lacked something, but i cant quite put my finger on it.
    and sandi was right about the whole cockyness thing
    and apparantly one of them did in fact get their's out on the video showing above them as they played, a sight i unfortauntely missed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 mee3

There is nothing wrong with being cocky!!! Anyway the band were quite good i thought. Different to Brando. Very instrumental and the last song was a classic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

hmmm, i woudnt have classed them as instrumental, more thrashy guitars.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 panzer_attack

i didnt like the singer much.seemed to be a bit full of himself.as for the rest of the band i thought they were really good.had a few drinks with the the guitarist and bass player afterwards,baz and james if i recall correctly.nice people,hope to see them back soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Calico

Yeah I thought they were quite good as well. I don't know if you got their flyer but they have a web site:

www.lendernet.co.uk

Cal.

• Advertisement
Advertisement