Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Layne Staley Tribute Gig This Thurs(22nd)

Options
  • 20-08-2002 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭

in the Temple Bar Music Centre.

just a reminder:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

Myles (Blotooth) & David (Skyjack)
    Minerva & James Guilmartin
    The Sundogs
    The Murder of Crows
    and more....

Screamadelica - free after - vodka is 1.50!!!!!!!!!
    Hotlayne.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

I'm a bit bummed that I can't go to this gig. Would love to see Murder of Crows and Myles & David. Ah well, the Leeds festival beckons. If anyone fancies bringing a minidisc to record the aforementioned artists for me I'd really appreciate it tho! :D (hmm...is that a bit of a long shot?)

RIP Layne

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

we'll be videotaping the whole event!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Nice one. Will copies of the vid be available?

i dunno.. i guess if there's demand, but i cant see there being much of one! im more having it taped for me to remind me of the one time i got involved in something!
    depends on whether the nights a success or not, im not gonna show off the fact that there was a big empty tbmc and the night was a failure!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i'd like to see that...

so theres 2 already...

ok well if you're interested i'll see what i can do for you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Hopefully loads of people turn up and give the Man and the music the send off it deserves. And on what was his birthday too. Well were ready to give it are all anyway. I'll see whoever's there later.
    Neil B.www.sundogsband.com

Advertisement