Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Meath People good looking?

Options
  • 20-08-2002 11:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭

I'm from Athboy and have always reckoned that the people there were the wrong side of cretinous looking. They were sort of a farmer/knacker/alcoholic hybrid. But I've been out a lot more lately in town and have noticed a serious upgrade in the standard of the people there (mainly women, I'm a guy, see!!!).
    Just wondering what the rest of ye think? Are there a decent amount of good lookers where yer from, or has everyone a face like a bag of broken biscuits?

Are meath people good looking? 1 vote

Yes, Hubba Hubba
    0% 0 votes
    Hell No, have you not seen Deliverance?
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I never really thought that Meath girls were particularily good looking not noticeably bet down either but just not top of the pile. Recently though having gone out to a night club in Navan for the first time in years I was pleasantly surprised. Top quality in fact. I still don't think theres been a turn around but certainly things are on the up.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Dappergent, which one was it - Solar or Fight Club??

De Solaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar.

Would you Adam and Eve it, I've never actually been there. Not even stepped foot in the hotel part. Seems nice enough though, can't be any worse than the 'buck mulligans in Atha Bui.

It's not too bad the hotel part is nice the club is of the barn type persuasion but is alright. No where near as bad as Buck Mullligans (as I remember it from my youth) but thats not saying much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 naughty

solar is crazy on a sat nite u can actually step on to da dance floor and not move ur body in anyway but ull stil manage to end up on the other side of the floor if y'no wat i mean!there is just so many people jammed on to the dance floor that ur feet will actually be lifted of the ground if ya dont fight for ur own dancing space!
    so i guess my point is no ur definately not missing anythin by never hving gone!navan desparately needs another nite club cos u cant seriously count the ardboyne as one!:(

I've heard enough stories about the Ardboyne (Fight Club) to not want to go there. Bucks is a load of shyte too, but I go there because its local and handy to get home from.
    What are the bouncers over in Navan like anyway?

The only place I've ever had trouble with bouncers is in Dublin and then not really too bad given the stories I've heard from others. Oh and Monaghan fúcking town. Man that wasn't pretty.

What happened in Monaghan????
    Dublin bouncers by and large are not that much trouble. I've never had a run in with them. If they say no to me, I usually go for a pint in a nearby pub and then come back in 20 minutes and try again. Worked about 60% of the time

Who is the guy in the picture on the left of this message??? Looks drunk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Haha, love this. "Are Meath people good looking" on a board for Meath people.

Mind you the result so far has surprised me.

I once went out with a girl from meath (for about three weeks). I'm sure she wasn't typical so I still voted "yes"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

"The grass is always greener" and all that.

Did you meet her in Dublin? If so, you met her outside of her natural habitat. Thats always better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Hobnail Monkey

Most of the meath girls I know who have left the county to go to college etc. in Dublin have turned into pretentious little hoors. Their looks have improved though, since they discovered a little thing called 'make-up'

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Wood up ma hommies. I indeed am a true Meath person and I find all Meath people good looking, including those who claim not to be from Meath, we secretly know that everyone wants to be a true Royal. We are GOYJUS, ""come and have a go if ya think your 'ard enough"" BUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN in hell muthafukkas :D:D:D:D:D:o :rolleyes: :eek: :confused::(:p:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Niloc

Come on!Think of it.with that thick culchie acsent and hairy arm pits your taken your live in your hands with a Meath girl

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

well i'm a meath girl and yep i think all my friends are hot, jeez most guys are like dogs in heat after them :rolleyes: antways, the ardboyne what were you thinking it's a no no area, live in navan, it's more like a kiddies club than a disco, but solar can be good at times, oh and yes we're getting a new night club, bigger too, and called the deluxe, so i've been told :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Most Meath birds I know have faces like a cats arse, scrunched up ! lol

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Can't say I know too many stunners from Meath. I've been with one hot girl from Meath, but she is originally from Galway so I guess that doesn't count. I know alot more hot girls from my town than I do from all of Meath, and I live in a very small town.

Louth seems to be good for decent looking women. You just have to look in the right places.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,399 ✭✭✭fletch

Any Meath person I know is not good looking. Bad skin...thick fat necks...over weight...eugh no they do nothing for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭stoopidkid

bein a meath girl thru n thru i can safely say that this county is inhabited by a crowd of mingers! (i also regard myself as one.. but im not a skank so i can sleep soundly at night..things were so desperate here that i had to go n get a bloody jackeen as a boyfriend! girls wear too much make up n boys wear too much ben sherman.. more skank n scum to be seen on the street in my local town (athboy) on a sat nite psn me off than there wud be if i walked thru TALLAGHT village with my boyfriend any night! now thats sayin a LOT

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Damn Jackeens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭missy me

Generalise Much Anyone????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

al the time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭twinQuins

Anyone know where Duleek is? (If you don't it's just outside Drogheda)

I swear we must have the highest concentration of just downright ugly people in Meath. And yes, meath people in general are just woeful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭missy me

COMPAIRED TO WHERE???? In my opinion not all meath people r bad looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭wolfe25

fletch wrote:
    Any Meath person I know is not good looking. Bad skin...thick fat necks...over weight...eugh no they do nothing for me

Meath is noted for it's cattle and they say that people start to look like their animals after a period. Might explain something...dont know though :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭nutkase

Agree Faddy, lots of nice ladies to be had whenever & wherever you go, just gotta be smooth. Ever try charm Nilco?

Are You in the Fullerton of the Orange County??? Greetings from LBC if so, tell em about the girls from Surf City (Huntington Beach) where the girls are so pretty esp the ones you do not meet in Bars/Niteklubs, same rule applies for Meath girls people

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

Morkarleth wrote:
    Anyone know where Duleek is? (If you don't it's just outside Drogheda)

I swear we must have the highest concentration of just downright ugly people in Meath. And yes, meath people in general are just woeful.

agreed. its a place full of skangers :) i dont live too far from there. in the evenings the local hoodlums gather outside the shops...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

I hate duleek,you kind of look straight ahead while driving through.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Ive noticed an improvment in Balbriggan anyways! :D in women!

Advertisement