Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PC repair in the Ennis/limerick area?

• 20-08-2002 1:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if there's a reliable person or company where I can take my PC to for some repairs. A fair bit ago I messed up the fan on the processor and managed to burn out the processor/fan, now I have a bit of time off I'm going about sorting it out basically I just want to find out what I need to replace and what can be salvaged and make sure I don't make the same mistake again. Anyway if anyone can recommend someone for repairs it would be dead handy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

MCS (I think) on O' Connel street in Limerick and PC Centre beside the current courthouse (up the road from Henry Street Garda Station)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭yankinlk

i can recommend myself. Limerick area.
    086 8271470 ask for mike

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

If you nearer to Limerick I recommend Mike allright, otherwise I'd would recommend ME.
    PM me for details...

Advertisement