Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom ADSL

Options
  • 20-08-2002 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Did anyone try ADSL from Eircom ? It looks like it s available in a few areas of Dublin according to www.adsl.ie

If yes can u tell me what the service is like ? Is it good or is it preferable to wait ?

They offer 3 Go / month I wonder what it represents, it would have been cool to have an unlimited plan option. (to be connected 24/7 :D )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,338 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Do a search on this forum and on Ireland OFFLine's board, there's loads of threads about it already.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

OMG!!! IS IT TRUE ZEFROG.
    JESUS YOU ARE A SAVIOUR HERE.
    KEEP POSTIN MORE STUFF LIKE THIS PLEASE ZEFROG.
    LEGEND

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭ZeFrog

your post also apply to yourself. Look :

OMG!!! IS IT TRUE conZ.
    JESUS YOU ARE A SAVIOUR HERE.
    KEEP POSTIN MORE STUFF LIKE THIS PLEASE conZ.
    LEGEND

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Zefrog i have it a while now and here are my Pros and cons

Pro
    Faster dloading ,uploading ,game playing ,always on.

Cons
    Price
    3 gig cap
    Never got near 512 on any speed test i did lowest was 384 highest was 412.
    Price
    Price
    Price

Kdja

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Im on it and i get at least 500 all the time (to decent sites/locations)

As was quoted the price is bloody exhorbitant, but if it works out cheaper to use it, or you REALLY want broadband and can afford it , then go for it - its brilliant :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭ZeFrog

Thanks lads, that answer my question perfectly. At least I know it works well.

A friend of mine in Germany pay 25 euro / month but he s not happy with the quality of the service, he s disconnected a lot. That might be due to the amount of users I imagine ...

And yes, the price is just over the top with Eircom.

Cheers :) ,

Advertisement