Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go in Lahinch?

Options
  • 20-08-2002 4:10pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭

We will be in Lahinch for a few days next week, and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend things to do/places to go/watering holes to get pissed in.
    Will be in the car so can travel to points of interest further than walking distance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

May as well see the Cliffs of Moher if you 've not been - not too far away.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

come to Ennis,..
    I hear there are a fair few knackers looking for some Samson fecker.
    try to spanish point..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

goto the amusements.. there probably the only thing of interest dere, play on the horses,bet on no1`and no8..ill garuntee moneh outta it.let me know...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Help!
    It's the mad twins...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

This is my brother Daryll and this is my other brother Daryll....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

check your PM's again mofo :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by Cartman
    goto the amusements.. there probably the only thing of interest dere, play on the horses,bet on no1`and no8..ill garuntee moneh outta it.let me know...:)

Ordinarily I would not go near "amusements" but seeing as you reckon I will make some money I'll give it a go.
    I better win.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 tele

hey Samson, I only read ur post now.I be from lahinch and I still think its one of the coolest ever. If you like swimming, surfing, golf(which I dont), or drinking.
    hope u had a good time anyway, and don't mind ennis... its a hole. pubs are cool(i work part time in one of them), and the in the summer it rocks even more.

Advertisement