Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Java bAD, BitchX good, irc questions.

Options
  • 20-08-2002 6:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

I cant search the forums for irc as its under 3 letters, and i can't find any info on boards irc channels any where on site, so would you please be able to post the main boards irc channels please, and any thing else of intrest would be pretty cool too.thanks.

oh and dont tell me to click on chat :) no java available.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Ajnag
    I cant search the forums for irc as its under 3 letters, and i can't find any info on boards irc channels any where on site, so would you please be able to post the main boards irc channels please, and any thing else of intrest would be pretty cool too.thanks.

oh and dont tell me to click on chat :) no java available.

connect to ign.ie.quakenet.eu.org or any quakenet server and join #boards.ie or #fortress.ie if you're feeling more adventurous, and if you want a really good time go to #quake.ie

There's also #unix.ie #tech.ie and all sorts of other ones. Ask around on IRC for more info.

Oh, and get a haircut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

thanks amp, but no hair cut, other wise i might lose my strenth.:D

Advertisement