Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sat dish break-up

• 21-08-2002 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭

I have the sky Sat as well but recently had some problems with.
    Sound is my major problem, the sound gets distorted and drops away...strangely enough it only happens once in awhile but then for serious long time.
    It's not the TV as we still have our cable and everything is ok there.

is there anything i can do to fix this ?
    and how do you get other channels on the sat?
    do i need to start turning this dish everytime ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Does the problem occour when it is raining? If so your dish needs re-aligning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

how would you do this ?
    Is this really specific or do you just give it a push and hope for the best ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

The best way would be to look up satellite installers in the Golden Pages.

If you are determined to DIY it is not that difficult but push and hope for the best = no tv.

Try this website http://www.davesull.dabsol.co.uk/ for instructions, as you dish is already recieving a signal very small adjustments are all that would be needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

great thanx !

Advertisement