Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

metal ireland

Options
  • 21-08-2002 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

hey i was recently exposed to some excellent metal right here in ireland (writhe, x constant, corrupted, skyjack - last sunday night)...

so does anyone know where i can find more about irish metal, websites, downloads, etc??

already been to www.metalireland.com ... anything else??

any band recommendations??

cheers,

kurdt

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

i'm not a fan of metalireland(i think the board there is a ****ing waste of time run by old fat maiden heads who have some serious prejudices grrrrrrrrrr)

see

www.theamc.net (limrick..group that setup's gigs)
    www.tooth.ie (limrick grindcore)
    www.worshipdiphtheria.com (galway death)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Yeah, I've been to that metalireland website too. They have a very narrow field of vision to what they call metal.
    Never heard of any of the bands above, but one of my neighbours is starting a metal band called the 'Hobnailed monkeys' and they sound cool. He's about 16 though, bit young. And they sound too grungy, but I've been working on that with him :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

http://www.geocities.com/revileonline - Revile
    www.corruptedmetal.cjb.net/ - Corrupted

These website are a valuable resource, they have to the minute news of both bands

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

This has been already talked about before...in this post...

And again I tell you Primal Dawn & Honey For Chrsit do rule!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

And again I tell you Primal Dawn & Honey For Chrsit do rule!
    YES!they are teh win! i heartily endorse this product and/or service

• Advertisement
Advertisement