Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aprés match on Network two, World Cup Highlights...fantastic!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i saw it and thought it was great. i missed most of it during the World Cup so i was delighted when i saw it in the EPG. well done RTÉ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

1st time i watched TV /net 2 since world cup was very funny went a bit weird when they started doing the Djs but the keane /Dunphy phone call had me ROFLMAO.

kdja

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,817 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Aye, watched it this evening.

The TV3 písstakes were top notch, but by far the best were the German's.
    "Stupid little country of pixie people" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

ah balls, I missed it!
    anybody record it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

thought it was excellent. id love to see it again!!! you can never stop laughing at it!!! i love the nike rip off (first goal wins)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

I missed it :(

I need to see it !!!

Anybody tape it

Advertisement