Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GAA comes to EPG in NI

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭jez

Sorry for delay in responding but I can assure you that this is
    definately NO MISTAKE!!!! Look at the EPG now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Charles Slane

The blue screen is back !!

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

And unbelievably, I can watch it on BBC2NI on #215. I see no listings on N2 next Saturday too in the afternoon.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Culchie Boy

Hi,
    Fair play to the bbc for showing the Dublin V Armagh game, they also showed the Kerry V Cork game last sunday and looking at the epg they are showing All-Ireland Hurling Final next Sunday, it works fine for me as my terrestrial R.T.E reception is crap, and i cant get it on Net2 on Sky, all i does is turn over to BBC 2 NI and mute the sound and put on Radio 1 for Irish commentry on the radio, as the BBC Commentry is crap, i think anyway !

Regards Culchie Boy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

Ahh Alan Green (bbc radio 5) is a good commentator

Its good to see Irish sport enjoying the expansion of TV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭lawhec

Culchie Boy, just out of curiourisity, why do you think the BBC commentary is "crap"?

In fairness it's (the BBC) biased to an Ulster point of view, but I have an interest in why you think it's bad.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Leesider

Interestingly, yesterday's Examiner had a big article on page 3 about Sky and the GAA resolving their differences, and a Sky spokesman was happy to announce that all GAA matches would be shown on SKy Digital (Ireland only), beginning with Cork-Kerry last Sunday.

Hmmmm.

Here's the link to the article:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

The second half, or at least the last 20 mins of the Armagh/Dublin game, appeared in the clear on Network 2.

Me thinks an RTÉ cock-up.

Alan Green doing GAA? Never! Jimmy Smyth is the main commentator for GAA on BBC NI. Greeny, according to his autobiography (a great read, BTW) is a boyhood fan of Linfield, so I don't think he'll be on bus down from Crossmaglen at any stage in the future!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Culchie Boy

Hi,
    Sorry if i sounded biased against the BBC Commentery it is good but if find it hard to understand the Northern Accent,

Regards Culchie Boy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭seano

Fair play to BBCNI,and BTW the commentary on BBCNI in my mind was top marks.
    Headlines in tomorrows papers

"ARMAGH ORANGEMEN MARCH ON CROKER"

Advertisement