Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats yer GAA club?

Options
  • 21-08-2002 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Well?

St. Colmcilles GFC
    Playing Junior B, B Reserve League, Minor.
    G'wan de 'Cilles!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Not really a GAA fan at all, so can't say. Heard athboy have a cack team anyway - bunch of red-headed mullahs.
    Closest I am to the GAA is being a friend (and sort of neighbour) of Graham Geraghty, thats about it really. I think he appreciates the fact that when I talk to him, its never about football...poor hoor has it up to his gills when the hardcore GAA gombeens besiege him in the streets quizzing him up about all things meath!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Oldcastle G.F.C (Seanchaislean) not much of a fan even tho me dad is chairman and selector of the club hehe :) i think Oldcastle have been criticised a lot lately for dirty play and stuff..but what do i know hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Non-aligned.

No interested in club level GAA, I enjoy the sport at county level, been to a quite a lot of championship games, not just Meath. But one look at my local club... jeeesh! Not getting involved with that lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Not really too interested in club football i'm ashamed to say. Wolfe Tones are the nearest club to the family home but don't know too much about them. A terrible thing for someone who's grand-uncle is chairman of the meath county board. Oh the shame.

Advertisement