Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gigs

Options
  • 22-08-2002 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So, I'm gonna ask a very boring dull and unoriginal question (it is my first post after all), and ask is anyone going to the Icaurs Line/Dillinger Escape Plan gig on September 8th, and does anyone know how much tickets cost? Or, for that matter, does anyone know who's supporting Pitchshifter?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Pitchshifter are supported by - this girl andThe kennedy soundtrack. Same night as D4 tho , bit of a dilemma i think.

Cant wait for Icarus line, they were so good in the pod in march....yes the pod

Seee u there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

King Bob? Are you an employee of a well-known newspaper,or am i confused?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

Teeheehee, it is you! I know who you are.... You don't know who I am,but you'll probably figure it out quite quickly

Advertisement