Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feeling very old and unloved!

Options
  • 22-08-2002 12:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey peeps, Ken here as some of you may remember as Lechy Kenny and all that. I'm bored, in work, have the Internet on my computer and am wondering if anyone else is feeling all left out of the recent CTYI stuff. SO, what I wanna propose is that a whole lot of us from '98/'99 or maybe even as recent as 2000 get together and meet up and have a reunion type thing and catch up. Yes, I am talking to you and no, I have no intention of paying for anyone to fund a big fancy reunion. Oh, and my 18ths just after New Year's, so I may think of having a party and actually (shockhorror) inviting people to it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

You're not a Bob...

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Ooh if 2000 people were invited then I could go!

<Reading this, King_Bob bans 2000 people from going>

No one loves me.

:'(

}:>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Ah but you see bob, ken <whom i'm not sure if i know... if he was at 2000 then maybe> has liono <been a while since i've seen it spelled> as his avatar. So he wins. So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Ken, hows it going? :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

yeah, youre old, but now we know youre ken we love you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Hang on is this Ken as in Ken who was in my RA group in 2000 but not my class (think he was in Psychology or something?)??

}:>

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Its Lion-O Sven. thunder - thunder - THUNDER CATS! God they rocked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

ah, come on, what is all this unloved business? nonsense! :p

Advertisement