Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tipp lan

Options
  • 22-08-2002 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

We have to arrange a tipp lan. So me and Dabouna (who now lives in tipp) can own ye all :) seems to be loads from clonmel and surrounding areas.

The names john griffin btw and i dont want no ****ing post from ye neither.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

where would such an event take place??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 FireDragon

hey guys remember me :D
    just wondering if their anymore on during the semester
    and if u wondering about the amount of posts i made i too busy working my ass off in dublin 2 bother
    aka kenusai

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭_sheep

Lo,

Tryed to organise a Tipp lan myself a few weeks back (check the lan parties board, its still up)

Main problem we found was a venue, now if you your prepaired to take on a full bring your own pc type lan you'll find no problem.

Its simply that me and m8 didnt have the equipment to get organised (not enough switches/hubs, monitors(nobody likes/can bring there own monitor) ).

Now from my post you'll see a nice sign of interest and if you get it organised im sure you'll have a nice big crowd (me included).

Best of luck and i really hope you get it organised cause im sick of owning all the waterford lads at q3 (:D) anyway plz sort it out before nice and quick and before college :)

Advertisement