Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nci

Options
  • 22-08-2002 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Hey did my leaving this year got a offer from Carlow (Networking degree) and NCI (national cert computers)

I'm leaning towards NCI. But its a cert I dont really fancy going to college for a cert when I have a degree on offer. I'm 10 points short of the degree course in NCI so maybe second round and I will get in.

But lets assume I dont get in and still take the cert. Can someone tell me the chances of finishing the cert in NCI and getting into the degree program ? Or transfering at the end of the year or during the year.

I've tryed to contact NCI but no reply from the computer's feller

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

I was wondering what is NCI like as I have the chance to go here after I do the plc ?

Advertisement