Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Q3 Demos

Options
  • 22-08-2002 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

well i got q3 last week just before the Kpa v Nemesis game to watch it..Anyz i d/ld the demos but i dunno how to play them..i can play the botty peeps but when i click on demo notin comes up..
    wat do i do??
    Wat do i need

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

Bout a million and one patches.

grab Q3 pointrealese V1.31 (not sure if u have to patch to 1.30 first and then go to 1.31--- any1???) and Osp V1.01 from quake.ie

U should be able to view the demos then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

ya just get those patches, but you must start q3, load OSP first, then in console type '/demo demoname' and it will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

you can download the 1.31 patch and OSP 1.01 from http://www.quake.ie/ I think

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well i got those demos and they were impressive enough but i couldent see koopa whan viewing as nemmisis, do i need to have his skin or was he just that fast thst i couldent spot him at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

You need to load the OSP mod before you start playing the demo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

ok thanks, im gonna try it now..

Advertisement