Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do u lan-play...

Options
  • 22-08-2002 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Just a quick query, as I have never played on a proper LAN (I did get one going in work a few times, but no-one else in there really plays FPS games) Anyway, I am sick of playing at home on 56k and want to know where in Dublin and when do you guyz get together to get a LAN going, whether it be in an internet Cafe or do you wait for those organised LAN nights.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭havok*

we orginize are own lan nites. which are genrally pretty few and far between. U just missed one Last w/e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Just keep an eye on the lan parties board for info on uppcoming LANs. You will see many people using the option of registration on Room101.org . If you sign up there, you will be able to sign up for any LANs listed. I'm no expert on the Net Cafe scene, but you could check out this thread from the Lan PArties board.

Good Luck

Bio

Advertisement