Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Be Glad Of The Simple Things In Life.........

Options
  • 23-08-2002 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭

stepoff.jpg
    Mainly that you arn't that gimp in the pic, who is possibly one of the biggest gimps the world has ever churned out. Now he's a fresher in the US, roughly the same age as us lc'rs. Who would trade not getting their course for being that rich kid in the pic who think's he's a black nigga who's never going to get a real job and live off his parents?

DariusUO45 on these forums : here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

gah looks like a right eejit

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ok, I'm stumped - where the fúck do I move this to? :D It doesn't deserve to be binned, yet it doesn't belong on any board........:confused:

After-Hours/Humour/USA

Any of them will do :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

i read some of his posts and he has to be taking the piss
    My mom says i am big boy now cause i am going to college and that i have to make her proud. Well **** that, all i am gonna do is party, **** girls left and right and underneath and above, and sideways, and counterclockwise and **** and ps2
    But tonight my parents going to take me out on a good bye dinner to this expensive play called Bobs Steak House(Dallas people know this place, its awesome) and well only the rich can afford it cause their steaks are 50 bucks each

ROFL :D

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

LOL :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Originally posted by Serialkiller
    Who would trade not getting their course for being that rich kid in the pic ... who's never going to get a real job and live off his parents?

Well when you put it like that... I would.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by PiE

Well when you put it like that... I would.

bear in mind you have to look like that, and have to have the brain of a peanut

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

OK, I'm gonna lock it. Think it comes under pointless threads.......
    :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement