Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dudley Corporation plug

Options
  • 23-08-2002 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Aiight all.
    The Corpo will be performing their fine rock music at Whelans on Wednesday 28/8 augmented by fine cello-ing. Also augmented by cello-ing are the Chimps, featuring C4O drum action. Cello-free for the evening is Steve Lynch, handsome troubadour whose Bluescreen band is playing tonight (Friday) in the Sugar Club. Posh gets.
    So anyways, it's 7 europes in and the Corpo's final Irish thingum before we jet off to the US for a tour that will no doubt be filled with disasters which we'll file reports on as they happen at www.scientificlaboratories.com/bbs
    Ta muchly.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

i heard the corpo were deadly, this gig will rule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Ed

Everyone knows the real action will be in tullamore tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭knobbles

Originally posted by the_corpo
    i heard the corpo were deadly, this gig will rule

you wouldn't happen to be the former directors employee?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭joss

At least he isn't subtle about it :)

who's coming along then?

• Advertisement

anyone?
    just me so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

'quick' is a great song...good luck, lack of funds is a preventing factor in me going to this evening

Advertisement