Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Phonebook Question

• 23-08-2002 3:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭

I have a strange problem with the phonebook on my Nokia 6510. One number (my home number!) displays the number (06122****) when someone rings me from it.

All other numbers in my phonebook display the name. Any idea why this is happening?

I've put the number in as 06122**** and +3536122****, and I still get the same thing.

The exact same problem existed on my last phone (Nokia 6210), and I'm using the same SIM (although the numbers are stored in the phone's memory).

Any ideas ?

- Dave.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭XbLaDe

This normally happends when you store a number multiple times on a handset. Check to see if the phone number is in another other listing on the phone IE ( Vcard, another name etc ) and delete it.

This should solve the problem.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That did the job nicely, XbLaDe.
    Thanks !!

- Dave.

Advertisement