Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Coldplay Album

Options
  • 23-08-2002 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭

Not particulary interested in getting this myself but noticed that it costs €21.99 in HMV and only €16.99 in Tower Records.

Hate to see people get ripped off.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

For those not in Dublin, I imagine it will be somewhere inbetween in Golden Discs.

Good album, though.....

- Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Yeah, sorry....should of mentioned thats in Dublin. What makes it worse though is that HMV and Tower are within 5 minutes walk of each other on Grafton st. Can only imagine someone buying the album in HMV and wandering past Tower and thinking..........****e..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭starman100

of course you could order it from www.cdwow.ie for 13.95 + free shipping.........

I remember a time when the independent record shops (like Empire and Black Track in Limerick) were more expensive than the Golden Discs and HMVs, but now its the other way round!

Fat cats are getting fatter.......

- Dave.

LOL... I think I take that back.

Just got Road Records newsletter, and they are charging €22.99 !!

- Dave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

anyone else notice coldplays reduced price single so that it would climb the charts better? there i was thinking only the spice girls and christmas number ones done that...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Superb album though... better than parachutes in my opinion and thats saying something.

Advertisement