Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Pub in Carlow Town

Options
  • 23-08-2002 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

Well?

I've added as much pubs as i can, if you would like to see one, say so and if theres a pub with out a vote i'll edit them (in a swap kinda way)

Tully's r tEh win for the record :)

Which Pub? 11 votes

Tullys
    0% 0 votes
    Buzz's
    9% 1 vote
    Scraggs
    18% 2 votes
    Ewing’s
    27% 3 votes
    Teach Dolmen
    9% 1 vote
    Devorohs (spelling?)
    0% 0 votes
    Dinn Ri (the pub)
    0% 0 votes
    The Owl (all parts)
    9% 1 vote
    Finegans
    9% 1 vote
    Reddy's
    9% 1 vote
    Dinn ri (the foundry/the tower)
    9% 1 vote

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

oh, no no no!

tullys is the worst pub in all of IrelanD! it's a bloody kip, and it's tiny!

and it's always packed, so you can't move around. and taks ages to get served, bathroom is WAY at the back.. nein!

reddys is clear the win tbh

with the dinn rí following after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Tullys is crap, what mordeth said about it, and it has smelly people in there like sly :P

Dinn Ri (the pub) is my fav, pints are usually ok and its maffis :) and the cavery lunch daily clearly beats the pants off any others :P

Scraggs is my second fav hideout (but the beer is always mank :P)

thats my two cents,

Paul

[edit] i made a slight adjustment to your poll Paul :) [/edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Hobnail Monkey

In my two years in Carlow, I have to say that Scraggs was the best. Always had a good lively crowd, never overpacked a la Tullys, and had that deadly DJ Matt the thrasher there too. A winning combo for a pi$$head Scrumpy Jack drinking student like me.
    Second place goes to The Foundry, great place for scoring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Originally posted by Hobnail Monkey
    In my two years in Carlow, I have to say that Scraggs was the best. Always had a good lively crowd, never overpacked a la Tullys,
    BEGONE FOUL SCUM!!!!!

Scraggs is overpacked 24/7.it's a filthy pub and it's ALWAYS full.buzzes is MUCH nicer. it's got a better athmosphere and it's got a cooler inside :p

must decide next year :) PUB CRAWL

Advertisement