Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signature Police

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Rolleyes away there honey- but do us a favour and go look at the usercp you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Shabadu wrote:
    Rolleyes away there honey- but do us a favour and go look at the usercp you posted.
    I looked love but I see an oversized sig.
    That is all. :rolleyes:

Really? I'll go take a screenshot.

hmmm
    joe.jpg
    thats what i see.

Is your browser automatically blocking images, an ad block or anything?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

it's probably in your cache
    the owner of the website it's been leeched from didn't appreciate it :p

Yeah- I have a pop-up blocker on amongst other things. Probably Matt does too. S'funny- I actually quite liked his sig the way I see it.

I cleared the cache and I still see it.
    Spooky.

/me calls mouldy and skulky

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

See the same as Shabadu and have no ad blockers. I'd imagine you have it cached or something similar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

rkm wrote:
    I cleared the cache and I still see it.
    Spooky.

/me calls mouldy and skulky

do you really think we should get the FBSIGPO involved in this.

I think we should let things like this die, I heard avs like these well they say the conspiracy goes all the way up to Devore, ecksor was onto something, it was no boating accident, look, I've said too much, meet me in the basement car park in two hours, people we are through the looking glass, here

• Advertisement

NO, DAMMIT! We can't give up now, not after we've come this far and gotten so close- Not after what they've done to Matt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

koneko wrote:
    See the same as Shabadu and have no ad blockers. I'd imagine you have it cached or something similar.

Possibly he was one of those things that obscures the HTTP referer (some "internet security" software does that). That would stop the other website picking up on remote linking.
    Rob

rsynnott wrote:
    Possibly he was one of those things that obscures the HTTP referer (some "internet security" software does that). That would stop the other website picking up on remote linking.
    Rob

That must be it, it's my internet security.

121743.jpg

Mystery solved. pesky kids......

hotlinking 4 all \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

NO, DAMMIT! We can't give up now, not after we've come this far and gotten so close- Not after what they've done to Matt.

What have they done?

/me opens house door

House explodes!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo..........!

/Leans over to examine Matt's sucking chest wound. Arterial blood is bubbling out.

Don't worry kid, it's just a scratch. The ambulance will be here soon. Just hang on.

Grampa Joe?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

perhaps an internal affairs divison is required...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

• Advertisement

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Oh.My.Gawddddd.

Class sig, but not really boardsie friendly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?userid=36595

Why do they all gravitate to the damned JC forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭snappieT

[SNITCH]
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?userid=33101
    [/SNITCH]

Getting past the image size rule there cloud.

~snapscan

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

:P

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?userid=41420 Two images, both too wide and animated.

Ok, I've been giving the Sigpo thing some thought, and we REALLY need to work out a better way of doing this.

Firstly, we should PM people if their sigs break the rules. If they're willing to change, then that'd be better than just putting links in the thread. Might be best to get admin permission first though, as we'll be PMing random people

Secondly, we need some form of Sigpo badge to put in our sigs so people will pay attention if we PM them.

Thirdly, if someone refuses to change their sig, then post a link in this thread. PM all the linked people to an Admin once a week or something

Thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Raphael wrote:
    Ok, I've been giving the Sigpo thing some thought, and we REALLY need to work out a better way of doing this.

Firstly, we should PM people if their sigs break the rules. If they're willing to change, then that'd be better than just putting links in the thread. Might be best to get admin permission first though, as we'll be PMing random people

Secondly, we need some form of Sigpo badge to put in our sigs so people will pay attention if we PM them.

Thirdly, if someone refuses to change their sig, then post a link in this thread. PM all the linked people to an Admin once a week or something

Thoughts?

I can swing a bag of doornobs. I have the nobs. You need to supply the bag.

Raphael, as our defacto leader I propose you pm Devore, and start recruiting your unruly mob of rag tag misfits to take back the sigs from the muppets.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement