Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there a reunion on monday the 26th?

Options
  • 23-08-2002 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

is there? I'm getting confused with all these reunions..........is there one on mon? at 12? st stevens?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yeah... so far it's mostly session one people going though. So come on you session two'ers, come in and join us! Noon at the entrance to the Green on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

yes! more session 2's! if you know any people who are going SIGN NAMES....me being from wexford, I cant come up every second day so I need to know alot of people are going :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 610 ✭✭✭article6

My God, Jean, just be thankful you can go to them at all. Wexford isn't that far away from Dublin, not compared to Laois and the bog roads.

As usual, I'm not going, and I won't be unless it's relocated to here, somewhere near my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I too am confused with all these reunions.
    But I'll go in on Monday if Jean's going to be there.
    Does anyone know when Theresa's going to come down?

kate I;m going. Jennie is going. I think a couple of others are going from session 2 too...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

I'm coming. i'm a sess2-er

You session two'ers are going to get shunned... good and shunned. Or not, I was made feel welcome at the predominantly session two reunion... yay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Theresa says she MAY come in tomorrow, she is not sure.

MONDAY!! MONDAY!!! MONDAY will be farrrr better!!!! and then of course the 31st.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by dukman
    Theresa says she MAY come in tomorrow, she is not sure.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HER THOUGHTS???
    GET OUT!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 gunshotglitter

Uuuurgh I'm all of a quandry!!!
    Bob is there many goin in on Monday? I would really love to go but it's the day before the debs (as you know Bob 'cos I cannot stop talkin bout it 'specially my shoes I love my shoes) and I really cannot afford to go but I WANT TO
    And I had made up my mind to go but then last night I thought aah fnck it I wont cos I need to save some money and I'll be all icky and tired after getting the bus and anyone who knows me knows how much I hate the bus to dublin but (sigh) I want to see everyone :mad: :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'll be there. can i make a request? can everyone stop FECKING FLIRTING ON BOARDS?!?!?!

Neil: who's flirting now?

Kate: honeybunch with sweet smelling flowers on top, please come! Even Séamus is coming on monday, but I know your debs and your pretty shoes and stuff... hmm, I am not of much help. Hmm, ring me or something and we shall consult over this wee matter.

CALLING ALL SESSION TWOERS - we must prevail over the *shudder* session oners.
    WE MUST WIN.........do we want to be shunned? (large group shouts "NOOOOOOOOO") do we wanna be in the minority? (large group shouts "NOOOOOOOO")
    *I wanna be in the minority, I don't need your................. SHUT UP NOT NOW*
    THEN JOIN ME MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CTYI, AND WE WILL SLAY THE EVIL ONERS................hmmmmmmm a little carried away? no........................not half........................I love ye all!!!

ur missing 'psychotic, yet damn true sess2-er' on ur sig.
    SESSION 2 RULED!!!
    2! 2! 2!

YEAH
    Whoooooooooooooo
    Go session two
    <dances naked through the boards>
    :D

Very patriotic, you s2ers.

Naked, you say?

if only u had done that in my mixed corridor this year. *sigh*
    who u ne way?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

What's this about nakedness and slaying evil Session 1 people?

Originally posted by Aliminator
    who u ne way?

seem to be missing a word there.
    I'm Kate (not American Kate, or Kate who comuted, damn b!tchs stealing *my* name) I did writing for life.
    Alot of people knew me as Theresa's side-kick.

• Advertisement

ah. how i do miss theresa.
    ah well. ok. well. i'm Alim. i was on her corridor. i played footy a hell of a lot. i was in JD's RA group. eh.... lemme think how else to describe myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 joltgirl02

j's ra group? did you know eoin plunkett/ john o rourke/ alison lee?

Eoin was my roommate and best friend of say....8years now i think. J O'R i've known for years too.
    Allison Lee? i was in a guy's RA group. hence i'm a guy. hence she won't be in it.

P.s. no i don't know her. yet. i'll find her soon enuff.

P.P.S. who u? and JD was the BEST RA EVER!! BEST!!
    better than Eoin Carolan, Bref, David. D BEST!!!!!

MY 50th POST. GO me. WHAT??? i'm STILL a NOOB!!! feck this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I must attend funeral so i will be delayed. should still make it.... hopefully.

How many posts do you need in order to move beyond newbie and into crazy poster land?

The newbie FAQ has the whole shebang.

• Advertisement

Only 14 posts away. I shall now go on a late night posting spree to rid myself of this Newbie label.

Advertisement