Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tunes in fear and loathing in las vegas

Options
  • 23-08-2002 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

anybody know the artists and tracknames for these bits in fear and loathing in las vegas, the bit where dr gonzo and johnny depp are driving along and dr gonzo is getting sick on the car running parallel to them and the guy in the car goes mad, it's a really bluesey riff and ****... and also the song playing when the two of them are beating the **** out of their white cadillac convertable, really heavy and distorted..

any help greatly appreciated

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Weird you should ask. I was watching the movie for the first time tonight. Load of ****e if you ask me.

Go here http://us.imdb.com/Soundtracks?0120669

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

I have the soundtrack but neither of the songs are on it....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

I thought it was **** the first time i saw it. you need to understand the story and everything they say perfectly to truly appreciate it.. the acting is unbelievably good, you must agree?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by Pigman
    Load of ****e if you ask me.

are you mad?
    it's a class film!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭artvandelay

Its a great flim, underated by most ppl , like the brillant cable guy. Books good too some stuff they left out of the film in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dr.Gonzo

I concurr. F & L was Thompson trying to find the "American dream", something which turned into the nasty realisation that the sixties were dead and gone. And he was of the last few dinosaurs still roaming the earth.
    You need to know where Thompson is coming from.
    He hated Nixon. He hated Vietnam. He hated the political system in general.
    His work blended reality with his beautifully twisted imagination and made great comic literature.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

White Rabbit! Play White Rabbit!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

A 5 year bump?
    BUMPITY BUMPITY

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

This thread is possibly older than some of the people on here... Fear and loathing is a fantastic book and a great film.

• Advertisement
Advertisement