Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arnotts jerseys.....

Options
  • 23-08-2002 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭

.....now commonplace, everyplace. This discolouring of the Royal county MUST STOP NOW!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

White power. White power. Stop the staining of our proud aryan nation.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Lovely, jokey GAA banter. :)

But it is amazing how many jerseys there are around the county, and blue and navy blue flags flying etc.

I wouldn't have happened years ago.

But its a passing fad. One year wonders. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭klong

This madness must end soon...
    At "The Show" in Trim today and i was shocked, surprised, horrified etc. at the number of "their" jerseys on display.
    at least todays result will put a halt to their swagger
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah etc.

de problem is especially bad in east meath, i hasten to add.
    what is needed is an arnotts jersey, incendary missile which will hunt out and destroy the jersey, and hopefully the wearer, many of whom are scum (hill 16 & a scum-meath match is not a good combination)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Three years on and it's an epidemic!

Don't say you weren't warned, I moved to Cork just to avoid them.....

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Your not safe anywhere. In the last 2 months I have seen them in Dundalk, Cobh, Newry, Donegal, Liverpool, Malaga airport and Granada. Is there nowhere safe ?? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I saw a Cavan jersey on the subway in Queens, NY one time. And no I wasn't the one wearing it! :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

ye are complaining about GAA jerseys in different counties and all around us are poxy manu and liverpool tops and the people wearing them have never been to a game !!!!!!

It's a sad day when an Irishman can't wear a county top in his own country.

enough said.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

This is more an observation of the Dublin sprawl. People moving to neighbouring counties, and displaying their county of origin on their chests.

For intense rivalry that is Meath and Dublin, it sticks in the throat of a lot natives in Navan when it seems the dominant colours are two hues of blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭dbnavan

I am from Navan and love to wear the blue and navy around the town and in pubs, its my county and I am proud of it, could be worse you wouldnt wear celtic jersey in a rangers bar. **** it lads its only a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

It took the biscuit the other day. Was minding my own business on the North Circular Road when there must have been about 25,000 of them about. Sunday I think it was :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 1,919 Mod ✭✭✭✭karltimber

I know - I was in phibsboro and thought I had fallen into the sea - blue everywhere !!!!!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

A bit like when Homer cloned himself in that hammock!

Although some of those people in blue look a little odder than Homer J..... ;)

Advertisement