Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i love my new job...

• 24-08-2002 10:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭

i just got a job in an internet cafe,it is well sweet i am my own boss i just sit,drink cofee and surf the net on a 1mbit lested line what more could u ask 4:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Jesus what a life...
    I WANT that job.. pretty sweet if u asked me !!

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Corega

Same here, I drink more tea then coffee though, I have a 1 meg line also and pretty much do nothing but browse the web, no-one else working but myself and I occasionally nip off for some online-gaming when all is quiet :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

and how boring does the internet get after about 15 minutes a day?
    there is onlt so much coffee you can drink.
    the pay isnt great.

but hey, if youre happy :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

True, true,
    Though, if any of you want to leave, be sure to put a good word in for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

irishguy did you get the job in galway as I was going to apply for it but when i went in the women was teaching you what to do then this other b!tch went to pay and she went argueing bout 50cent (tight b!tch) and the women told her off.Any how was that you if so your so ****!ng lucky .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

sorry it took me so long 2 reply i was in amsterdam,man it was fu*king brillent,but anyway no i got a job in limerick [websters]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

WWM - I like your style. Your slagging the guys about surfing the net for more than 15 minutes a day yet your the moderator for 4 forums. How do you manage to keep on top of things. My hero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by thegills
    WWM - I like your style. Your slagging the guys about surfing the net for more than 15 minutes a day yet your the moderator for 4 forums. How do you manage to keep on top of things. My hero.

i do my work, and i usually sit on boards.ie.
    i look at soccernet.com.

and thats about it for my personal viewing pleasure. there simply isnt enough out there to keep me interested.

i use the web to look up work related things as well.

so im not sure where youre point is. i was only saying that i get bored after 15 minutes of web browsing. and its true. i do.
    but i still sit on boards and then do my own thing in work.

im glad you like my style.

im sorry you dont have anyone better to look up to.

jeez. all you people need to take some pills and chill out. every slight around here seems to turn into world war three. is the sun getting to everyone or what?

Advertisement