Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Little Poshers....

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Ok... um... COF getting blamed? Hang on? They're like a slightly more operatic form of Emperor...

Not gonna say you're wrong in hating them. I like them but sometimes I wonder why. Probably cause they sound like the soundtrack to a horror movie in their instrumental moments...

But yes. Until recently they were on quite a minor label. I don't think they can be half blamed as much as Manson. The fact that they created music that your parents will hate just because of the bands name <and just wait till they hear it> is only a spinoff effect. They're just another black metal band (with slightly better lyrics than most and cool symphonic moments)...

Um... why am I bothering defending them?

Heh... kids these days. Why don't we force all these "little poshers" to listen to old Take That songs until they repent their sins! Bit harsh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Pff... Definetly wasn't Cradle.
    There were kids like that around for a while, and I'd agree, definetly Manson's fault.

I definetly wont deny that they're trying to involve themselves in the nu-metal scene.
    A listen to their last proper studio album can tell you that.

But it all went downhill after Midian, which was only 2000.
    So I can't imagine that there was none of these kids before then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Ah they have a lot to anwser for though....

But yes it is Manson and Slipknot who are truely to blame..

Advertisement