Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Formal Methods

Options
  • 24-08-2002 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hello Boards members, this is my first ever message to a message board and where better to start than an Irish one.

I am going to be starting some study into Formal Methods does anyone have any good sites/message boards I can check out?. If any of ye are doing some work in this area of computers I would appreciate your feedback to get me on the road of this subject.

Thanks
    Colly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

lol Hobbes, is that just the first three "Formal Methods" hits on Google? And there's me thinking you were all knowledgeable on the subject.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

first three'ish on google :) I don't know enough on the subject to comment on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭satchmo

neither does anyone else it seems. Ah well, welcome to the boards anyway Colly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Formal methods? I heard of that before. I thought it was just folklore :). Ah what do I know I'm verrrrrrrrry drunk ;)

;-phobos-)
    PS: I am so drunk I will argue tomorrow that another memeber of boards ha><ored my account and typed this, so don't belive a world I say. But in my state of mind I would either say I haven't a clue, what you on about, or else be more specific.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

The sober phobos, hangs his head in shame :(

feckin drink :rolleyes:

;-phobos-)

Advertisement