Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello!!!!!!

Options
  • 24-08-2002 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate going away on holidays and leaving all you beautifull people behind! I had a good time though- to those people that were expecting me to come to the p(h)ub crawl, i was up at 4.30 in the moring that day cause i had to be in the airport for 6. But by late afternoon i was sitting in an irish pub drinking lots of spirts in sunny Spain drowning out my sorrows for not being able to go. But i got back today and not in work till next Thursday- totally broke! I want to see people's photographs from the day.
    Oh yes by the way, i got my Leaving Cert results back had to wait really long cause of the time was an hour before Ireland. But i got 560- YAY for me!!!!!!!!!!!

See yis later.

Luv Metalish.

:)

Comments

Advertisement