Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mac OS X 10.2 (Jaguar) Comments?

• 25-08-2002 12:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭

Hi all,

Comments on Jaguar?

I've been using it a few weeks now, and impressions are that it is a good deal faster.

<opinion>
    I still don't like the dock, and I still think everything is too "big" making it practically unusable at 1024x768 or less.
    </opinion>

But in general, it is a good step up from 10.1.5, with many nice features.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭Synkronite

Still waiting for Apple to start selling ibooks pre-loaded with Jaguar before I buy it. The lady wants me to call her back on tuesday to confirm.

Fancy taking a trip down to the Apple factory for a demonstration sometime next week?

What kind of hardware do you run?

<opinion>
    I dont know why, but I still like the taskbar and startmenu of Windows- it seems more, err, polished and has better functionality. But then that's just me
    </opinion>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

You won't get any demos at the apple factory. You can't buy anthing there.

I use a utility called GoMac as an app switched in OS9... based on the windows task bar, but much more useful.

As regards the hardware,I've every sort of hardware at work.

Im getting a tour of the factory with demos because Im special :)

Haha, no, I did a special survey and they rang asking if I wanted a tour of their factory and demonstrations on the stuff I was going to buy. Who could have said no!!

Pray it actually happens next week :D

Serious? Cool. Might see you there so...

Where do you work as that you have all this access to cool hardware? :)

• Advertisement

I'll give you one guess...

Apple? :)

I'll be there in the morning :p

Advertisement