Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It was more of a shock than it was funny.

• 25-08-2002 11:34am
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Alright people :D
    Now I know that various Boardsters at the drinkies refered to me as Tin Tin due to my dashing looks and mystery solving abilities, and I also remember Cloud telling me he most definately WOULD change my account from RopeDrink to Tin Tin (And he has) so I was shocked to discover this new detail after posting in the Boards Events Drinkies Aftermath Thread, and am probably powerless to change this...

Just wondering how long will I have to endure this before I get my usual nick back?
    I will refrain from ranting about it, as it will decrease my chances of reverting to my usual self...

Everyone here is laughing at me... I just can't cope... Liffy is just up the road... I have no choice... Must... Jump... Into...Liffy.

(LOL - Fair play though lads, it's quite funny in a "I never expected THAT" kind of way! - AngelWhore's having a good belly shake about it at least!)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

G'wan ya gobshite! Shup moaning!
    The real Tintin would go out and solve the mystery, rather than BITCH!

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

*Tin Tin finds pitchfork

*Tin Tin searches for Cloud

*Tin Tin sets Snowy onto Cloud

*Tin Tin bash Cloud with Fork

*Mystery Solved :D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

hmmm which is sadder saying ur tin tin or giving pointer on how the real tin tin would behave ?

that is such a toughie

Thead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

any rumors of meh n smak ear raping angelwhore are all.............factual :D lmao

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

RopeH,

The more you complain the longer you'll probably be TinTin for.

Maybe its all just an identity altering master plan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by azezil
    any rumors of meh n smak ear raping angelwhore are all.............factual :D lmao

it didnt happen.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Originally posted by Thaed
    hmmm which is sadder saying ur tin tin or giving pointer on how the real tin tin would behave ?

that is such a toughie

Thead

Whats sad about it!?

Im graciously trying to accept the fact that my Nick has been changed from RopeDrink to TinTin. As for how TinTin would normally act, heck, I couldn't give a ****.

Im not a sad person... Im full of happy happy happy powers and anti-sad juice...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by azezil

Jesus, what a hard on!
    I think you nearly broke my glasses.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

... Im full of happy happy happy powers and anti-sad juice...

I can vouch for that Ropie! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Tintin is not displaying his usual courageous nature!

I think we have an impostor... RopeDrink, your wish has been granted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

These events sound way too surreal.

Must never attend or head will explode :P

Thank you daddy Cloud!
    It will take me some time to reajust BACK to my rantish self, but hey - It was fun!

I was hungover when I found out I had been converted to our little spiky haired hero, and it really did come as a suprise (Even though you said you'd do it!)

Thanks Cloud, hope you had a good night at the drinkies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Sure was fun! (The night and the namechange ^_^).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement