Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new u2 single on net mp3

Options
  • 25-08-2002 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

here

click on download section. It is called Electrical Storm. Not their best but not bad. I think it will grow on me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

n1, thanks for the link:)

First listen it sounds pretty good. Whats the deal with thier next release? Is it the next Best Of: album with a couple of new tracks?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

yeah the next release is the best of 1990-2000 in november. there are 2 new tracks electrical storm and the hands that built america

I think ive heard 'the hands that...'. Where would i have heard that? did they do it on the elevation tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭sikes

i don't think any1 has heard the full version yet. it wasn't played oon the elevation tour. There is a clip on u2.com

i am beginning to like the new song electrical storm

Yhe, it was the video on u2.com i saw. I liked that too actually.

• Advertisement
Advertisement