Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is weird

Options
  • 25-08-2002 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭

I'm just after noticing that in the top left there is the text (moderated by:smiles). Unless my eyes are playing tricks on me, that used to say (moderated by:ASUKA,smiles). I'm sorry if this has already been brought up, but I know that it included ASUKA.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

I honestly know nothing about the disappearance of said person. Honestly! But I hope they do catch the fiendish handsome supergenius who came up with such a brilliant kidnapping plan involving many beautiful women.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

I was pointing out how he had resigned as moderator. If he was kidnapped he would still be listed as a mod.

That kidnapper must really be some genius to think of eliminating all traces of Asuka's existence. What kind of sex god would think of such a thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

The sex god bit rules you out so it must be someone else. Maybe the perpetrator of "Smoke Crack"?

100th post! I am no longer a newbie! In your face Conor with your life and friends!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Yeah, I believe there was some talk of Asuka resiging or somesuch... which leads us to the next question... will Fio moderate alone or select a successor to Asuka?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Yeah, I quit, but ive already had this chat with admins, and we decided theres really no need for a second mod.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

There's your answer so. Ah well, it'll be weird without you despite never actually talking to you... I can't remember ever fighting with you either so that's good. G'luck with whatever yeh get up to.

That's not the real Asuka at all. I'm..... I mean the world's greatest international sex symbol super genius is holding him hostage for one hundred billion dollars *dr.evil finger thing*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

100th post! I am no longer a newbie! In your face Conor with your life and friends!
    Well said.

Advertisement