Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats your school like?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Such angst ridden shite!

Ken why have you allowed this to go on?

Cop yourselves on kids - it's called adolescence.

Fiver says half of you won't be listening to metal when you reach my age (24) and you'll be bopping away in the same shitty night clubs every weekend to whatever's flavour of the month. I've seen it countless times with people I know.

Hell, I did it myself! I listened to all sorts of rubbish in school and thankfully I've developed taste.

Wasn't it you who said you'd be locking and deleting all off topic stuff Ken? This sounds like it belings on the PI board or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Originally posted by Kharn
    Such angst ridden shite!

Cop yourselves on kids - it's called adolescence.

Fiver says half of you won't be listening to metal when you reach my age (24) and you'll be bopping away in the same shitty night clubs every weekend to whatever's flavour of the month. I've seen it countless times with people I know.

Hell, I did it myself! I listened to all sorts of rubbish in school and thankfully I've developed taste.

Well that sounds just a tad BITTER...:D

A paen for a wasted youth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I gotta say I can't blame kharn for his view, but it was an alright topic overall. But yeah... there's WAY too much bitching here lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I said I'd leave it because of the intrest.
    But yeah, I think it's time I junked this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement