Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

dvb2000 stuff

• 26-08-2002 8:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone out there running dvb200 on a nokia 9600. Theres a modified dvbk package for the 9600 series receivers that may be of interest.nds gets a look in also. www.wanissa.host.sk
    upload 1.8.47K and also the .sbr file for the secret menu.
    Sky may be not so watertight in the long run/.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 triplerotor

I am going to load 1847k when I can get my serial access going again but I am a bit confused about the function of the sbr file.. (not much info out there)

Which CAM are you using? I have an Aston 1.03, does the sbr file need to be patched for this cam?

From the little Ive seen it certainly seems like interesting things are happening :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Lads....

From the rules
    DON'T Discuss hacking systems.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement