Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Otranome At Da2 tomorrow

Options
  • 26-08-2002 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    For those of you who missed the mono gig , we play with Playground Psychotic and Omelette in DA 2 tomorrow night hope some of you guys can make it along its fairly cheap in I believe 3 or 4 euro? I will confirm.

Thanks to the Psycho's for having us along !!! Looking forward to it.

All the best - Trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 juno

Yeah it's €3. Don't say we don't look after yiz :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

once again i cant make it....bugger!!!

i'm off to belfast tomorrow...ah well, good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

No worries Kurdt we'll be around for a while . Oh thanks for your reply got the PM and the disc is on its way...well it will be tomorrow!!

All th ebest , maybe next time >?
    Trev M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

next time eh? if i'm around i'll be there, though with college starting back soon i'll be living in dundalk...

sure come up and play in the spirit store...

Dundalk eh?? I spenty three absolute mental years up there in college , its great craic !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

johnny no legs, silverfish, sandi, can i interest any of u in accompanying me to this gig? i might just head along,...

If nothin else you can have a good time slaggin Otranome off on the boards here if you think we suck :rolleyes: :D

By the by if ya do come along introduce yourselves I've only met a few heads off this board.

All the best - Trev M

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Aye, pop along and introduce yerselves. It should be a great night, and it'd be nice to put some faces to the names for once!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

just head along to the gig on your todd.

the knomoes are more than friendly*watch oiut for that pretty boy richie!*
    just introduce thyseldf and thou will be fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 VonBon

Yeah, come along. Besides, we need someone to do the door...you could meet everyone :D

• Advertisement

doin the doors, eh? would you believe thats what i actually do for a living (not like *that* u flithy perverts) so i'd be more than qualified. but only for good money.

but ive got a cooooooooooold. i need to be tucked up in bed wi a hot water bottle and cocoa

but im contemplating it....that probably means ill go.

right me and sandi are heading in
    you cant miss me, i'll be the person who's dressed like an apostle!!!!!!
    you'll see what i mean later on!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Cool!!! We're on first so it'll probably be at about 9ish or that. Don't be shy. Say hello and all that malarkey!!

I'll being looking for a sniffling monk like person shuffling around the door area so!!!

Look forward to meeting you guys!!

By the way , we truely rawk if I do say so myself :o

All the best - trev

Advertisement