Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I buy keycaps in Dublin?

• 26-08-2002 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for keycaps (sticky labels to stick onto keys for customizing them).

Does such a place in Dublin sell them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

...you should try Radionics (www.radionics.ie) - they're in Dublin and they do that sort of thing...

Gadget

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Would I be right in thinking Radionics only accept trade customers or do they accept non-trade too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

Originally posted by irishbyte
    Would I be right in thinking Radionics only accept trade customers or do they accept non-trade too?
    Used to be trade-only, alright; however, from what I've seen anyone with a credit card is welcome on the web site anyway (and, I should imagine, at the counter...)

(had forgotten about that... :eek: )

Gadget

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I bought a lifting strap from them a couple of weeks ago over the counter, I had to complete a form for them to set up an account, I made up a company name Vexorg Limited or something like that and used my home address. No request for a VAt number. They charge VAT and took my credit card happily...:)

You should have no problem calling into them.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Well I am after setting up an account online though I believe they are to contact me in 2 days regarding credit or something. I don't want credit though. I didn't enter a company name as it wasn't compulsory. For number of employees I entered 1-25 as there is one - ME! LOL.

• Advertisement
Advertisement