Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ti4200 for E199

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

i think complett.ie should pay this board for all the advertising and people passing trough to have a peek at the products on their homepage :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

A note to customer services in Komplett and Crucial, from the MOD of course, suggesting they cough up for a banner rotation, is in order I think. I think BEAM should cough for the entire bandwidth by the same logic.

Otherwise the MOD will have to exercise her/his better judgement ......... like.

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

i think the 2 above posts are been stupid, the reason Komplett are been posted about so often is that they offer good prices and have a good reputation for customer after care too.

i am not workin or in anyway connected to them, just happy with their service and heard many good stories about their aftercare. sooooo i hope u's is takin the piss, otherwise feck off :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

i think it amounts to unquestioning adoration or something gooey and juvey like that.

the 2 points above you mentioned were that the K shower and trhe C shower should pay their way a bit on these boards.

I for one will not mention them again unless i see a banner ad, quid pro quo as the old roman sez

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I just got a Ti4200 for £75 (sterling) from dabs.com - even with delivery and exchange thats a damn sight cheaper than that lot with their free add above :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    I just got a Ti4200 for £75 (sterling) from dabs.com - even with delivery and exchange

Umm...care to provide a link for that Ti4200 card at that price ?
    Tried a search at dabs...cheapest was about £96 excl -VAT/delivery/exchange rate :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I really don't see what the big fuss is. Komplett gets promoted by people on these boards because they see good deals and want to let others know. Komplett didn't ask for this exposure, so why should they have to pay for it? Perhaps they would like to put a banner ad up, but my job is not sales. I'll mention it to the admins. It would be different if the people posting up all the stuff actually worked for komplett, but they don't. I agree with gideon.

Whats the story with calling them the "K shower" Muck? Are you in competition with them or something?

I don't think it is unquestioning adoration, the people posting up these links have been through the mill of the Irish computer parts rip off. Komplett are not always cheaper, but a lot of the time they are cheaper than the Irish trade prices, and that says a lot. A lot of people need to get off their high horses here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well any way while we are talking about gforce 4, has anyone heard anything about the gforce 5. Could be driving gforce 4 prices down if its comming out soon!

Advertisement