Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any Dell techies?

• 27-08-2002 11:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

just as a matter of interest, do any of the Dell tech support monkeys read these particular boards?

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

I used to be a dell monkey & now I'm a perot systems monkey but with a much higher IQ :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by adnans
    just as a matter of interest, do any of the Dell tech support monkeys read these particular boards?

adnans

And can any of them tell me what the technical test is like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

Repeat!

'Can I have your system TAG number please'

then

'Is it switched on'

M

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

What makes you think they would reveal themselves anyhow? Not all companies appreciate employees representing the company on public forums. Infact, some companies would just fire you for it straightout.

Matt

PS: I dont work for Dell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,465 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Not very likely unless you are a business customer.
    Isnt Dell tech support for home users now routed to a call center in India?, not that really makes any difference..one monkey is just like another prolly :)

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well any one want to admit to working for gateways tech suport companny alternitave client logic?

And if any of you happen to know their number could you let me know!

I do not need to ring them yet, but its handy to have!
    Owning a gateway system and all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

1800 46 2000

alt. try

either 1800302000 or 1800203000 can't remember but its a press 1 press 2 type system.

Gateways support had gone to hell by early-mid 2000, they hired some stroppy retards around then. Hope you don't end up dealing with one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Longfield
    Not very likely unless you are a business customer.
    Isnt Dell tech support for home users now routed to a call center in India?, not that really makes any difference..one monkey is just like another prolly :)

Uh...that could be interpreted as a very racist comment...
    And no, Dell home support is delt with in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I think he meant "tech support monkey". No need to jump to conclusions here.

Advertisement