Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moonbase Commander....

Options
  • 27-08-2002 2:14pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a cracking game. Turn-based strategy which is like a *fncked* up version of Worms/Hogs-Of-War crossed with Scorched Earth.

Check out the fan site at
    http://www.strategyplanet.com/mbc/
    Theres a demo and very very comprehensive FAQ.

Seriously fun game, deceptively easy to get into it turns you into the worst wanker on the planet when you start doing all the nasty dirty tactics...

We're all addicted here in Spin... For 20 dollah its dirt cheap too...

DeV.

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'm also thinking about doing a league of it when enough people get the game.

Just because I want to take all your pants/bases for myself.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

It's not a particularly brilliant game but it's fun :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Its not particularly brilliant but it is stonkingly fun and for about 20 bucks you cant complain (esp since it has LAN and Internet multiplayer support... and not a patch in sight to make it work perfectly!)

Would love to see a few more irish peeps getting into it!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

cool must have a look
    scorched earth was great then the pcs just got to damned fast :)
    but also to not forget atomic bomber man as a great budget kill and backstab your frinds game
    nearly as much fun as munchkin

Advertisement