Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOUNDROOM#2 presents BRANDO, THE CRAYONZ & EARTHQUAKE HAIR

• 27-08-2002 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

DESPITE WHAT THE GOOD PEOPLE IN PHANTOM WOULD HAVE YOU BELIVEVE, BRANDO'S GIG IN WHELANS WAS NOT THEIR LAST ONE BEFORE THE JET OFF TO THE STATES, SO IF YOU MISSED THAT ONE FRET NOT AS THE SOUNDROOM CREW ARE GIVING YOU ONE LAST CHANCE...

SOUNDROOM PRESENTS ANOTHER GREAT NIGHT OF FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT UPSTAIRS IN DA2, WEXFORD STREET ON
    WEDNESDAY SEPT 4TH
    KICK OFF 8.30
    ADMISSION €6

LINEUP:
    BRANDO/THE CRAYONZ/EARTHQUAKE
    PLUS SPECIAL GUEST MC...

THE LAST ONE WAS VERY VERY SWEATY...PLEASE HELP US MAKE THIS ONE JUST AS SWEATY...

FOR MORE INFO CLICK ONTO:
    WWW.SOUNDWEB.IE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Why does it have to be in the DA2? It's a crap venue sound-wise and it's like a feckin' sauna. That makes for a relatively sh1t gig but because it's Brando I'll be there as usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 soundroom

Sorry Sandi, but as you know they're aren't that many good venues around, I happen to like da2, and I think cult status is soon to be assured!! We'll work on some air conditioning....
    Ciao...

Advertisement