Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kerrang music awards

Options
  • 27-08-2002 3:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

recently seen the nominations for "best band in the world" for the kerrang music awards. what ever happened to the magazine we placed our trust in to inform and guide us on the development of rock/metal music scene? i think you will agree they have become part of the problem discussed in other threads. in my opinion only one band deserves to be there:

1)Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    2)Sum 41
    3)Linkin Park

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by jilt
    recently seen the nominations for "best band in the world" for the kerrang music awards. what ever happened to the magazine we placed our trust in to inform and guide us on the development of rock/metal music scene? i think you will agree they have become part of the problem discussed in other threads. in my opinion only one band deserves to be there:

1)Red Hot Chilli Peppers
    2)Sum 41
    3)Linkin Park

Are you SERIOUS? RHCP *maybe* but the other two are derivative, copycat ****E!
    **** kerrang, **** MTV2 they've all gone to ****, as someone once told me, Kerrang! is the rock equivalent of smash hits, and he was very right.

Advertisement