Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DA 2 tonight

Options
  • 27-08-2002 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Playground Psychotic plus Otranome and Omelette, all tonight at Da2 for the measly sum of 3 euro. Thanks to the lads from Otranome for the earlier plug - I'm just doing a bit of a reminder!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

it is just me or did someone say the sofas where playing in Da 2 tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

that post was from yesterday
    went along to see otranome, thanks trev for the dedication, ive never had one before, it was much appreciated!!!

i like you guys. i think the singles a cracker, and is worthy of much airplay, and i can see it doing well given that. other songs i particularly liked was the one u played just before 'andy's song' twas the first slower one u played, also liked the song you, thought it was kind of melodic and lovely. so keep it up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

me = stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

we all do it sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Cool cool. Glad you had a good night. And threefour, you're a silly billy ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,840 ✭✭✭Trev M

Thanks so much for coming along drowner (and Sandi and Carl)really appreciated the support and kind words , great to put a face to such a familiar name. The place was super hot and I think we sounded a bit thrashy for want of a better term but all in all we liked playing there.

Kudos to the other bands too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

glad to hear of yet another successful night!!

and i'm happy that i'll be in the country on the 11th sept so i'll finally get to see otranome...

Advertisement