Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aboot The 31st

Options
  • 28-08-2002 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

So, I think it's well established that there is a reunion on the 31st. Who is going? I for one am. If I dont have homework

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Homework you say? Fourth year you say? Saturday you say? I am sorry, but mind cannot compute these three being in sentence of sameness. Oddness.

I'll be there anyway. Indeedy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Whoever comes in shall we unwittinglky recruited into my soulless army of undead, to join me on my bag- hunt.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I'll be in, just so i can mock people who are back to school :)

And to see the people i love to bits :)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭littlehedgehog

I cant go................I'll be in caravan........................in wexford somewhere......................I really cant wait.........................................everyone must mourn my absence.................I want real tears people - REAL ONES...................and evidence (pictures, tapes, vials of tears etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

i don't like being mocked but since it'll happen wherever I happen to be i might as well go.

• Advertisement

I'll be there... probably poor 'cos I spent loads of money in a fit of some sort of retail therapy or something yesterday... but I'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I will be in town. I may appear at your gathering to poke people and hug others and hopefully steal individuals before disappearing into the nether... and then FROLICKING! OH YES!!! SINGING I'M A LITTLE TEAPOT!

take that councelling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

i shall attend!! oh yes. i shall attend.

(this is you cue to change the reunion date, time, and location)

Well, for some UNGODLY (Devil Woman) reason... I'll be in town from about 11AM onwards. Indeedly.

So...date change. 1st january, 7AM, London. Yah!!!!

• Advertisement

why is noone crying and wailing about me not being able to go? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

<crys and wails>
    <pauses>
    <gnashes teeth for added effect>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

probably won't be there.

thank you Kate..............I feel soooooooo loved...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

oh i'll be there. i'll be tired and cranky and pissed off but i'll be there...i've already missed 2 days of school and i'm about to miss a third! woo hoo! 'm in cambridge. the colleges are pretty and they have really *REALLY* good fudge but that's about it. i was in london from saturday to tuesday and i bought an incredibly large amount of stuff. BIG HUGE JTHM BOOTS!! they're pretty. and a cloak...for £35!! brilliant. so i'm happy. :D (to illustrate my happiness) i'll be back tomorrow at around 8 i think......anyways, see yis soon.
    sHep:cool:

BOOOH!!! JTHM búts!!!

Advertisement